1. I'm back in Bushwick for my last transfer! It's so good to be in familiar territory and see what's changed and what hasn't. Lots of people were so happy to see me come back. There were a few who started crying, even. I'm excited to work with some of the people I worked with at the start of my mission. It's like the Lord is giving me an opportunity to come back and do things well, work hard, and end my mission on a good note.
2. I love my companion! His name is Elder Cisneros, and he's from somewhere close to Simi Valley. We get along great. We live next to the District Leader companionship (like, next door apartments with nobody else in the building), so we're pretty close with them, too. It's been a blast and a hoot so far!
3. We've already got three baptisms lined up. If things go well, I might even end up with a couple baptisms on my way out.
1. Well... I kinda misplaced my bag that had all my garments in it. I need to buy new ones. So... please don't be upset if you see some charges for garments on the home card. I've been looking high and low for that bag, and it's just nowhere to be found. Good thing I'm going to the temple soon anyway.
2. That's it- no more bad news.
No worries about dad's gift. Would you send me a list of some things he might like? I've already got a couple ideas. I'd like that list sooner than later, so I can see if there's something I can get him here in NY. Also, tell that guy that the popo/fuzz set up those barriers for a reason! Here in NY there's a ton of police EVERYWHERE because of the election. Not only are both Clinton and Trump staying here for the election, but Al-queida put NYC on their election hit list, so there's a ton of cops all over the place. Not to worry, though- they're all looking at Manhattan, not Brooklyn.
Love you all!